Fabric Robert Allen Beacon Hill Bienville Teak Silk Ikat Chevron Drapery HH48
This is a beautiful Robert Allen from the Beacon Hill Collection. It is an elegant silk cotton blend ikat chevron that is sure to add beauty to your home decor project. Perfect drapery weight but can also be used for slip covers, throw pillows and much more. Stunning ikat chevron in tan, slate blue and shiny brown.
Be sure to check out our other Beacon Hill listings!
***These are First Quality, they are NOT RE-ORDERABLE and won't last long!
Beacon Hill Bienville Teak
- Stunning ikat chevron in tan, slate blue and shiny brown
- 55 inches wide
- 45% Viscose 38% Cotton 17% Silk
- Horizontal Repeat 13.5 inches
- Vertical Repeat 5 inches
- Medium weight
- Not Sheer
- Stable and will not stretch
- Sold by the yard and Swatch samples(swatch samples are approx 4 inches X 4 inches and intended to be used for color,weight and or texture comparison , not intended as working fabric)
- All Multiple yard purchases will be sent continuous in one piece