Fabric Robert Allen Beacon Hill Hancock Stripe Teak Linen Wool Drapery HH12
This is a wonderful Robert Allen from the Beacon Hill Collection. It is an elegant linen wool blend that is sure to add beauty to your home decor project. Perfect drapery weight but can also be used for light upholstery, slip covers, throw pillows and much more.
Be sure to check out our other Beacon Hill listings!
***These are First Quality, they are NOT RE-ORDERABLE and won't last long!
Beacon Hill Hancock Stripe Teak
- Various shades of Brown, Tan and Cream stripes
- 55 inches wide
- 66% Wool 29% Linen 5% Eco Nylon
- Horizontal Repeat 5.5 inches
- Medium weight
- Not Sheer
- Stable and will not stretch
- Sold by the yard and Swatch samples(swatch samples are approx 4 inches X 4 inches and intended to be used for color,weight and or texture comparison , not intended as working fabric)
- All Multiple yard purchases will be sent continuous in one piece